City of Denver – Who Do I Call to Report a Problem

You are Denver’s eyes and ears. Please report issues to the city so they can respond to your concerns.

  • Call 311 or go online to to report problems such as potholes, snow on sidewalks, ice buildup*, damaged/fallen trees, weeds, trash/recycling/compost missed pickup, and neighborhood issues.
  • Call 311 or go online to to report encampments.
  • Call 911 to report a crime in progress.
  • Call the Denver Police Non-Emergency line to report a crime not in progress at 720-913-2000.
  • Call Denver Parking Enforcement at 720-913-1600 to report parking violations such as vehicles parked in bike lanes and commercial trucks parked overnight on city streets.
  • Call the Abandoned Vehicle Hotline at 720-865-0471 to report cars, trucks, RVs, and campers that have not moved in more than 72 hours.

Have you noticed ice build-up in the gutters on east & west streets? Learn how to prevent and report it.